HTA is now seeking an awesome Intern who is enthusiastic and talented.
- 18 years or older.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Basic knowledge of Hiring and HR-related works.
- Fluent in English.
- Has a working desktop/laptop.
- Good internet connection.
- Amazing attitude.
- Leadership Quality
- Hiring Candidates.
- Organizing Meetings.
- Attend daily/weekly meetings.
- Highly organized.
- Actively brainstorm on the company-wide idea.
- You will be given a stipend of Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2000 on a monthly basis.
- Certificate on completion of Internship.
- 100% Remote based work.
- You will get to attend Free German Classes, Canva training, Excel/Google sheet training, Jira training, Professional email writing training, and many more.
Download- How To Abroad HR Hiring Questions
For those who are interested in applying for this position please send in your resume to email@example.com. Please make sure you have the Subject: “Summer Internship- Human Resource Assistant Intern – Career ID-034”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org