Study In Germany
HowToAbroad is looking for an awesome Intern who is enthusiastic and talented.
- “How to Abroad” is a startup aiming to assist people who want to study abroad. We are currently focusing on the education sector in Germany only, but soon we will expand our services to other countries as well.
- As a company, we offer various services to students who wish to study abroad. Our services include providing all the necessary documents and information about studying abroad.
- Work experience as a Python Developer will prefer
- Good hand in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Provides financial leadership by supporting Operations leadership in decision-making and strategy development
- You will be given a stipend of Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2000 on monthly basis.
- Certificate on completion of Internship.
- 100% Remote based work.
- You will also be trained in WordPress and SEO.
- You will get to attend Free German Classes, Canva training, Excel/Google sheet training, Jira training, Professional email writing training, and many more
To know more about Our Company: http://howtoabroad.com/
For those who are interested in applying for this position please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have the Subject as: “Python Developer Intern”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com