About the institute
The European School of Management and Technology, also known as ESMT Berlin, is a private non-profit business school based in Berlin, Germany which was founded in 2002 by 25 global companies. ESMT Berlin is honored as one of the most prestigious business schools in Europe.
According to current analysis, it has a rank of 3747 of 14,160 in the World, 1049 of 2,789 in Europe, 152 of 370 in Germany, 14 of 46 in Brandenburg, 10 of 36 in Berlin, and holds a position of 569 of 1,046 for Intellectual Property and Patent Law.
Courses offered- ESMT Berlin
It offers a master’s degree in Management:-
- Full-time MBA
- Global Online MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
Jobs and Internships- ESMT Berlin
Students can choose to work or join internships during their semester to earn some extra money. ESMT Berlin provides internships right from the first year. They can also opt to work off-campus in nearby stores, shops, or call centers. Openings in organizations such as Randstad Germany, LUMENION GmbH, and many more are easy to find through online portals. The institute also provides scholarships to brilliant students.
House and accommodation
On-campus accommodation is not provided by the institute. Students have to find their accommodation on their own. They can choose to live in single or shared flats or rooms. Dormitories are also a good option for students. The cost of a single main room apartment in Berlin starts from 500 EUR/ month.
The cost of living however depends on the lifestyle of students and the place they choose to live. As Berlin is the capital city it might be quite expensive than other cities in Germany. The student should have around 800-900 EUR/month (including rent cost around 400-500 EUR, the insurance cost of approx. 100-150 EUR, and other basic needs) in the pocket to survive in the city. There are no semester fees charged by the university but students have to pay the tuition fees.
Places to visit near ESMT Berlin
Some famous places to visit in Berlin are:-
- Alexanderplatz- It is a large public square and transport hub in the central district of Berlin which is named after the Russian Tsar Alexander and has more than 360,000 visitors on daily basis.
- Neues Museum- It is a building on Museum Island in the historic center of Berlin and part of the UNESCO World Heritage. The duration of its construction is from 1825 to 1830 by order of King Frederick William III of Prussia.
- Museum Island- It is a museum complex on the northern part of Spree Island in Berlin. It is one of the most popular sights in Berlin.
- German Historical Museum- It is a museum in Berlin devoted to German history. It is one of the most important museums in Berlin.
- Berlin Cathedral- A noble German Evangelical cathedral and dynastic tomb (House of Hohenzollern) on the Museum Island in central Berlin.
ESMT Berlin is located in the center of Berlin – steps from Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a 10-minute walk from Alexanderplatz. It is one of the top business schools in Germany with world-class facilities and excellent faculty.