GISMA Business School University of Applied
About the University GISMA Business School University of Applied Sciences
GISMA Business School University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1999, with the main site in Hanover and a branch in Berlin. The university offers many undergraduate and master’s courses including MBA in the English language. It has the best faculty in management and business studies.
As of now, it has not been ranked on any of the accredited websites.
Internships near the GISMA Business School University
Germany is a country full of opportunities and there are several internships available to the students. Some of the companies like Snowflake, Delivery Hero, Brainiest, Back Market, Acast, and many more companies are willing to provide students with such great opportunities. Students can check internships either on their career portal online or in newspapers.
Jobs near the GISMA Business School University
After graduating from this university, there are several jobs nearby the university that needs hardworking and passionate employees for their companies. Germany has many renowned companies like Audible GmbH, SumUp, Lieferando, and many others that provide job opportunities for the students of this university.
House and Accommodation
Finding accommodation in Berlin is quite a tough task. There are several flats, dormitories, and apartments available for students. Private accommodations are generally costly than the student apartments that generally costs EUR 450.
Germany is generally cheaper than other European countries. Students can easily manage their cost of living by working part-time. Generally, the cost does not exceed EUR 900, which almost covers every expense.
Places to visit near the GISMA Business School University
- The Brandenburg Gate- One of the old and famous historic landmarks attracts a large number of tourists.
- Museum Island- This UNESCO world heritage site tempts museum lovers towards itself.
- German Historical Museum- The lover of Germany’s rich history and culture are automatically attracted to this museum.
- Gendarmenmarkt- In winters, this place becomes the city’s famous Christmas market and on other days this place holds many public events.
- Berlin Cathedral Church- One of the most beautiful and largest churches in the city attracts millions of tourists every year.
Popular courses by the University
- Global MBA
- M.Sc Data Science, AI, Digital Business
- M.Sc Digital Business Management
- B.Sc Data Science, AI, Digital Business
- B.Sc Digital Business Management
On a whole, the students interested can enroll themselves in this university.
GISMA Business School University of Applied Sciences offers variety of courses in management and business studies. It has the capacity to entertain students with courses in the English language.