RWTH International Academy
About RWTH International Academy
RWTH Aachen University established the RWTH International Academy in Aachen as the Aachen Global Academy in 1999. It is a public institute tasked with promoting and strengthening professional and academic education integration. Through application-oriented educational forms and programs, the objective is to make knowledge accessible to new target groups. As a result, you will be able to make a long-term contribution to lifelong learning. By 2019, about 500 students will have enrolled at the university.
The university has yet to be ranked on any of the accredited websites.
Internship near RWTH International Academy
Students at the institution can participate in a variety of internship programs in addition to their academics. Students can also choose internships outside of the college based on their interests. Students can also apply for internships with companies like TELIS FINANZ AG, BAGSOLATE, and Circolo over the internet.
Jobs near RWTH International Academy
Along with internships, the institution offers students full-time and part-time career opportunities. Students can work as research assistants part-time at the institution. On the internet, you may find part-time work at Vostra, FH Aachen, and FEV Europe.
Housing and Accommodation
Students can live in individual flats, community houses, or dorms that cost between €300 to €400 per month. Students may look for housing outside of the university that meets their needs for less than €500 per month.
The institution provides a diverse range of degrees, with semester tuition costing around €5750 each semester. Furthermore, the cost of living in Aachen for students is roughly €746 per month without rent.
|Category||Expensive City [in Euro]||Average [in Euro]||Small town [in Euro]||Comments|
|Rent||500||375||200||Depending on the location|
|Semester Fees||350||200||110||Per semester|
|Transportation||0||0||0||The cost of transportation is already included in the semester fees.|
|Public Insurance||110||110||110||Insurance does not depend on cities.|
|Private Insurance||35||35||35||you can choose either public or private insurance.|
|Radio Bill||18.36||18.36||18.36||Per month|
|Mobile||20||15||8||Mobile bill does not depend on cities. Usually it cost 8-20 euro per month|
|Groceries||220||200||160||Depending on your choice|
|Miscellaneous||200||150||100||Depending on your choice|
|Total [with Public Insurance]||1,418||1,068.36||706.36||Per month|
|Total [with Private Insurance]||1,343||993.63||631.36||Per month|
Popular Courses for International Students
For international students, the institution offers a variety of master’s, short courses, college courses, and workshop degree programs, including:
- M.Sc. Computer-Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. in Periodontology
- M.Sc. Laboratory Animal Science
- M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems
- M.Sc. Medical Data Science
- M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering
- M.Sc. Textile Engineering
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) European Studies
- Executive MBA Technology Management
- Full-Time MBA Digitalization & Industrial Change
- M.Sc. Data Analytics & Decision Science
- M.Sc. Management & Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing & Entrepreneurship
Places to Visit Near the University
Indeed, throughout the Middle Ages, Aachen was well-known as a Frankish king’s home and a fortress valued by Charlemagne. References to this well-known historic monarch may now be seen all across Aachen. They may be found at a variety of historic landmarks, such as the Statue de Charlemagne in Marktplatz, as well as in the city’s museums’ interesting collections of historical relics and exhibitions.
- Aachener Domschatzkammer (Aachener Domschatzkammer): The Aachener Domschatzkammer (Aachener Domschatzkammer) is a must-see site on the cathedral grounds.
- Ludwig Forum for International Art (Ludwig Forum für Internationale Kunst): The Ludwig Forum for International Art (Ludwig Forum für Internationale Kunst) houses many wonderful modern art items from throughout the world.
- The Couven-Museum: It was founded in 1958 and is situated in a historic burgher’s residence known as Haus Monheim. It has numerous magnificent domestic interiors dating from 1740 to 1840.
RWTH International Academy is growing steadily. The Academy’s primary success elements, accounting for the significant market effect, are personalized and target group particular formats and teaching techniques, and, most importantly, the approved academic excellence of the continuing education idea. As a result, those interested can choose from a wide range of high-quality hands-on and practice-oriented continuing education programs.