Study in Munich in English- Everything You Need to Know
Study in Munich in English – Everything You Need to Know
About Study in Munich in English – Everything You Need to Know
This post will provide you with all of the information you require about Munich institutions and courses so that you can have an amazing experience.
- Munich is very popular for pursuing post-graduate courses. Munich is a safe and clean city also there is a list of a few of the top ten best cities. There are several universities in Munich offering various opportunities to study a graduate program in English.
- International students who are enrolled in universities in Munich can explore a lot of places along with indoor and outdoor activities like skiing, paragliding, swimming, sailing, diving, biking, hiking, and a lot more. Apart from getting a quality education, they can actually explore many more opportunities making it an ideal place.
- The time duration for graduate programs is for two years. Research and PhDs take more than three years. Several courses in Munich are available in English as well as German language and students should take up DSH.
- Munich will impress you more than you can imagine. The universities offer excellent courses with the best technical availability and the cost of living is lower than others. If you are a student in Munich, you have the option of taking part-time programs and spending your free time exploring the city.
- You can also learn the german language even if it is not required for you to learn german. You can utilize this time and learn another new language which is going to be useful for you.
You can visit Munich and then apply for jobs because many employers will actually require you to come to visit in person for the interview. Just have your CV prepared and you can apply for jobs once you come here.
Munich is a place where a lot of international students reside the cost of living is not too high and the money you earn from part-time jobs would be more than sufficient for a living. You can take part-time jobs while being enrolled in a university and most importantly students get paid well too.
Some jobs pay well and some don’t and the timings are flexible at few jobs and the others it’s not. You should choose the job that meets your requirements and expectations so that wouldn’t be an issue.
Those who are not a citizen of Europe cannot work for 180 days during the school year. So keep in mind this should be done during summer breaks and on weekends.
Since the timings at the universities are flexible, students wouldn’t have to struggle because they can easily adjust their schedules accordingly.
Universities offering English courses:
Munich Business School:
Munich Business School, a state-accredited and German Council of Science and Humanities-accredited private business university in Munich, has been providing globally-minded, entrepreneurial personalities with an inspiring and international academic environment in which to grow into tomorrow’s responsible leaders. MBS was founded in 1991, and it offers business studies programs such as Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and DBA degrees, as well as executive education programs for professional growth
Ludwig Maximilians University:
Ludwig Maximilians University Munich is an open research university associated with the LERU, Europaeum, and the German Excellence Universities and was established in 1472. The university is also known as the LMU Munich. The degree programs here are a combination of learning, creativity, and access to the latest research.
The Technical University of Munich was established in the year 1868. The University excels in Research and Training. In addition, it is committed to interdisciplinary education and promoting young scientists. The University has its campuses at Munich, Garching, Weihenstephan, Straubing and, Heilbronn.
Universität der Bundeswehr München:
The Universität der Bundeswehr München is a public university in Munich that was created in 1973. It is divided into two sections: the university area and the university area for applied sciences. The trimester system, short distances within the campus institution, and personalized assistance of students in small groups allow for successful study in a short period of time.
Hochschule der Bayerischen Wirtschaft (HDBW):
Hochschule der Bayerischen Wirtschaft (HDBW) or the University of Bavarian Economics is a state-recognized private university for applied sciences with a business and technology focus. Munich is the major location, however, there is also a study facility in Bamberg.
As previously said, Germany is the world’s largest educational country, where anybody may come and learn while taking in the beautiful countryside. All of the following information was gathered from the internet. If you have any questions, you may reach out to us directly at howtoabroad.com.
Visit for more information:
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden (OTH)
SRH Berlin School of Design and Communication (BSDC)
Top 10 Universities for Electrical Engineering In Germany