Aalen University of Applied Sciences
About the University
The Aalen University of Applied Sciences is continuously strengthening and it stands the first position in teaching, also it was founded in 1963. It’s a state engineering school and was transformed into a university of applied sciences in 1971. It consists of international students from more than 50 countries like India, Australia, and the UK and is a modern university where academic excellence is not only in teaching but also in research. The library is very well stocked in Aalen University engineering sciences. The University’s scientific facilities are well modernly equipped at the very edge of technology. the international students in Aalen make up 10% of the total student population.
According to the current analysis. the university stands at 3441 of 14,160 in the world, in Europe, the university stands 980 of 2,789, in Germany139 of 370, and 20 of 62 in Baden-Wurttemberg.
Courses offered by Aalen University of Applied Sciences
The university offers a wide range of curriculum with a vast interdisciplinary degree program. Following are the faculties in which these programs are offered:
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering & Material Sciences
- Optics & Mechatronics
- Management & Business Science
Jobs & Internships – Aalen University of Applied Sciences
The university makes the students capable of building their own startups and to promotes Startup culture in Germany. Students can apply to startups or nearby companies like BEX Components AG, PLEXPERT GmbH, Blackpink, Stegmeier GmbH &
Housing and Accommodation
The university will help students find accommodation, but one needs to apply for it in advance. The city of Aalen also provides you with many housing options; residence homes, studio apartments, room rent and you can look at wg-gesucht.de for such offers. One look at the services offered by the Hochschule: University student housing services- Wohnen. The average rent is around €200-€400/month.
The average cost of living will approximately be €800 /month (which includes accommodation, food, personal needs, insurance, medical transportation). Apart from that, students also have to pay a mandatory semester fee of €168/semester.
|Category||Expensive City [in Euro]||Average [in Euro]||Small town [in Euro]||Comments|
|Semester Fees||350||200||110||per semester|
|Transportation||0||0||0||Transportation is already included in semester fees.|
|Public Insurance||110||110||110||Insurance does not depend on cities.|
|Private Insurance||35||35||35||you can choose either public or private insurance.|
|Mobile||20||15||8||Mobile bill does not depend on cities. Usually it cost 8-20 euro per month|
|Total [with Public Insurance]||853||711||562||per month|
|Total [with Private Insurance]||779||636||487||per month|
Places To Visit Near Aalen University of Applied Sciences
Aalen city is located in the eastern part of the German state of Baden-Württemberg. Aalen is the seat of the Ostalbkreis district and is its largest town. The best tourist attraction places around Aalen that students shouldn’t miss are as follows:
- Rosenstein: It’s a majestic place peak for hiking, biking & castle ruins. A 735 m high mountain in the Swabian Jura above the town of Heubach near Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany, Rosenstein is of strategic importance as excavations led to the discovery of tools dating back to the Paleolithic period.
- Volkmarsberg: It’s a mountain preserve with an observation tower and rises at the edge of the town of Oberkochen. The European Environment Agency recognized it as a nature conservation site in 1994. Students should explore this place to take in nature.
- Musée du Limes d’Alene: It’s a Roman archaeological finds & excavation. History lovers would love to visit this place to see all the new discoveries about the Roman empire which can connect us to the past.
In a nutshell, Aalen University of Applied Sciences is constantly strengthening its top position in teaching and is very popular among students. Moreover, the university’s research performance has been highly scored for many years which gives students numerous opportunities to combine their studies with practical experience in the real world of business.