BSP Business School Berlin
About BSP Business School Berlin
BSP Business School Berlin, also known as Hochschule für Management (BSP), is a private German institution of higher learning. In 2009, the Berlin campus was established. Hochschule für Management (BSP) is deservedly recognized as being one of the country’s top universities. Currently, BSP holds 914 Students on its Berlin campus.
The BSP Business School Berlin is ranked 9467 out of 14,160 in the World, 327 out of 370 in Germany and 31 out of 36 in Berlin.
Internships near BSP Business School Berlin
Hochschule für Management (BSP) offers various opportunities being the privileged private school in Berlin. students can find internship opportunities online from organizations such as YoungCapital DE, KATHARINENHOF Alt-Britz, Hilaritas GmbH, Care Companion GmbH.
Jobs near BSP Business School Berlin
Students search for work to cope with their expenses. Part-time work can also be found in newspapers and online student job boards for students. Some businesses like Mercedes-Benz Group AG, HausTierService Foster, and Daimler Group Services Berlin GmbH offer such opportunities.
Housing and Accommodation
Flatshares should cost roughly 380 EUR per month for students. Private accommodations, on the other hand, will be prohibitively expensive. Nonetheless, the student council from the school provide enough information and support to locate a place in Berlin.
The Average Tuition fee in BSP sums around 3540€ per semester for Non-EU students. In Berlin, the average monthly cost of living is roughly 830€ Per month that includes for Housing, Accommodation, and Travel.
Popular Courses for International Students
Even though the school’s focus is on administration, it also provides a varied range of design programs. Apparel marketing, fashion journalism, costume, make-up design, and sustainable fashion can all be studied for a bachelor’s degree here. Some other are-
- Bachelors in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Bachelors in Fashion Journalism.
- Bachelors in International Business, Journalism, and Marketing.
- Master Business Administration.
Places to visit near the University
Berlin is an artsy hub with a bevy of venues and odd exhibits. It has also turned the final remaining portions of the Berlin Wall into a permanent open-air exhibition.
1. The East Side Gallery – The expansive art gallery on the Spree’s banks in Friedrichshain is the longest continuous part of the Berlin Wall remaining in place, measuring 1316 meters.
2. Eins44 – This is one of the best restaurants, handling food with a variety of unique characteristics and mixtures.
3. Hotel de Rome – This is one of the few luxury hotels in Berlin that is housed in a historic building that has been restored to its former glory, providing visitors with a genuine Berlin experience. Architect Tommaso has given the building’s elaborate and classic style a contemporary spin.
Hochschule für Management (BSP) offers the student an innovative and sustainable curriculum being a private, state-recognized university. In BSP an integrative self-image characterizes education and learning. Students would gain most of the practical knowledge from On-Field Internships. All in all, BSP provides professional success in today’s new culture in a dynamic classroom environment enhanced by virtual classrooms.