Euro-FH University of Applied Sciences
About Euro-FH University of Applied Sciences
Euro-FH University of Applied Sciences or European Fernhochschule Hamburg is a Hamburg-based private distance learning institution. In 2003, the European Fernhochschule Hamburg opened its doors, offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees in economics and business law. The university is approved by the Council of Science and Humanities and is recognized by the state. Presently, It has more than 6,000 students enrolled out of which 5% are international students.
As of now, it has not been ranked on any of the accredited websites.
Internship near Euro-FH University of Applied Sciences
Internships are the best way to get practical as well as professional experience. Students can search for internships on different online platforms. Moreover, there are companies like Montblanc, Mercedes-Benz AG, and Danfoss that provide internships to the students.
Jobs near Euro-FH University of Applied Sciences
The majority of students studying in Germany search for part-time jobs to manage their expenses on their own. They can look for part-time jobs in newspapers and on online websites . Furthermore, students can work as a ‘HiWi’ at the university and can also work on research projects. Part-time jobs are available in companies like Noma Commerce GmbH, YoungCapital DE and, DeChem-Tech. GmbH
Housing and Accommodation
University does not provide on-campus housing. Students can look around for dormitories, youth hostels, or private accommodations. Moreover, the average rent of a room in Hamburg lies between EUR 300-450 per month.
Students have to pay tuition fees of EUR 1,560 for bachelor’s and EUR 2,676 for their Master’s per semester. Hamburg is relatively expensive than other cities in Germany. Furthermore, the average cost of living in the city is EUR 850/month which includes food, clothing, housing, and utilities.
Popular Courses for International Students
Some Popular Courses for International Students are as follows –
- Masters in Business Psychology
- Masters in Business Development
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology
- Social Work (BA)
- Digital Business Management (BA)
- Bachelor of International Business Administration
Places to Visit Near University
Hamburg is a significant port city with hundreds of canals and extensive amounts of parkland that is connected to the North Sea by the Elbe River. The following are some places for students to visit-
- Reeperbahn– In Hamburg’s St. Pauli neighborhood it is a lively boulevard featuring pubs and nightclubs for entertainment. It is also known as die sündigste Meile and Kiez, and it is home to the world-famous Reaper festival, which is one of the country’s greatest club festivals. This street is a great place for students to unwind and explore Hamburg’s nightlife.
- Townhall– It is a great civic structure with guided tours that also serve as the seat of one of Germany’s 16 state legislatures. The Rathaus was built between 1886 and 1897 in the Altstadt section of the city center. Students are welcome to come here while the tours are in progress.
- Hamburger Kunsthalle– It is a museum dedicated to international art from seven centuries. The country’s largest museum is made up of three interconnected structures dating from 1869, 1921, and 1997. It houses European history, Middle Ages, and contemporary collections.
Euro-FH University of Applied Sciences as a private distance university takes advantage of digitization’s capabilities to provide a contemporary alternative to traditional attendance studies in the sphere of academic education. For students who are interested in distance learning courses in Psychology, Economy, and Management this is the best option for them.