About the Fachhochschule Erfurt
Fachhochschule Erfurt, also known by the name Erfurt University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1991 in Erfurt. FHE is a non-profit public institution of higher learning in Erfurt’s modest city. It aims to provide students with a library, athletic facilities, semester abroad and exchange programs, and administrative support, among other academic and non-academic facilities and amenities. Every Year nearly 4,500 Students enrol in this Hochschule.
Erfurt University of Applied Sciences is ranked 3414 out of 14,160 in the World, 138 out of 370 in Germany, and 2 out of 3 in Erfurt.
Internships near Fachhochschule Erfurt
Fachhochschule Erfurt offers internship opportunities from the firms connected to the Hochschule. Also, students can look on online portals to find internship opportunities with companies like Europcar Mobility Group Germany, BORN Senf & Feinkost GmbH, Rad-Art, and tedox KG.
Jobs near Fachhochschule Erfurt
Students can search for part-time jobs from information provided by the Student council of the Hochschule itself. Nonetheless, companies like dm-drogerie markt, Zenjob GmbH, DHL, and ZARA also offer such work opportunities to students.
Housing and Accommodation
Housing in the city centre can go up to 643.33€ per month for private apartments in Erfurt. Either way, Students can get a nice stay for a reasonable price in flatshares, homestays or even private residences. Studentenwohnheime is also a great option for students.
The University charges a cost of 249.90€ as a semester fee. A one time sum of 520€ is also charged as administration plus an identity card fee. The Cost of food, accommodation and travel can go up to 900€ in Erfurt, as the city is located in central Germany.
Popular Courses for International Students
Erfurt University of Applied Sciences offers programs and courses in a variety of disciplines that led to accredited Degrees such as Bachelors and Masters degrees.
- Bachelor of Applied Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Master in Applied Computer Science.
- Master in Business Administration.
Places to visit near the University
Thuringia’s capital and largest city – Erfurt is located in central Germany. The historic town of Erfurt is among Germany’s best-preserved mediaeval downtown areas.
1. The Stadtmuseum (city museum) focuses on the Middle Ages, early modern history, Martin Luther, and Erfurt’s university.
2. The Dom St. Marien (St Mary’s Cathedral) is perched over Domplatz (Cathedral Square). It is the Episcopal See and one of Erfurt’s greatest attractions.
3. The Alte Synagoge (Old Synagogue) is one of the Homes of the oldest sanctuaries. It is currently a museum dedicated to the history of the Jewish community in the area. It includes the Erfurt Treasure as well as reproductions of mediaeval Hebrew texts.
The name “University of Applied Sciences” encapsulates what it stands for – education combined with potential implementation. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in FHE, ensure efficient and simplified degree programs that lead to professional experience, while also allowing for further academic research.