Friedensau Adventist University
About Friedensau Adventist University
Friedensau Adventist University (FAU), is a state-accredited university that was established in 1899. It is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. In the School of Social Sciences and the School of Theology, students can select from eight bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Part-time study is possible for several programs. Then there is the “German as a Foreign Language” course that FAU provides. Currently, 200 students from more than 30 countries are enrolled.
As of now, it has not been ranked on any of the accredited websites.
Internship near Friedensau Adventist University
All academic programs include practical experience as a requirement. Internships and practical training provide an experience that cannot be obtained from lectures. FAU Internship Office is also in charge of supervising the professional internship that leads to certification as a social worker or social pedagogue from the state. Moreover, there are companies like Peek & Cloppenburg, Paua Ventures, LiveEO, and Back Technologies GmbH that provides internship to the students.
Jobs near Friedensau Adventist University
Part-time jobs help students to manage their expenses while studying in Germany. In university students can work as research assistants. Furthermore, they can search for part-time jobs on various online platforms. Part-time jobs are available in the company like Eventus Media International, MORSE APPAREL LTD, Urban Outfitters, U-Need GmbH.
Housing and Accommodation
University provides on-campus accommodation to the students studying there. Rooms in the student residence are subject to the rental agreements. The rooms are normally furnished and include a wash basin. Each floor of the student residence has common showers and toilets. The monthly rent for a single room in a student residence is EUR 204.
The university charges a tuition fee of 2,332 Euros for bachelor’s degrees and 2,580 Euros for master’s degrees per semester. A registration fee of EUR 380 for all present study courses which includes the semester ticket that has to be paid by students separately per semester. The average cost of living in Friedensau lies between EUR 700-800 per month.
Popular Courses for International Students
A few popular courses for international students are as follows-
- Bachelor Of Arts In Social Work
- Master Of Arts International Social Sciences (Development Studies)
- Bachelor Of Arts In Theology
- Master Of Arts In Theology
- Master Of Theological Studies
- Master Of Arts In Social And Health Management
- Ph.D. Supervision
Places to Visit Near University
Friedensau is a small German town near Berlin that may be easily explored in a single day. In this town, there are not many activities to do or places to see. So, you can visit its neighboring city Berlin. Some tourist places are as follows-
- Berliner Fernsehturm- It is a 1960s television tower with a viewing deck and spectacular architecture. It is positioned in the Marien Quarter and served as a symbol of the city. Students should also visit the tower for a bird’s eye view of the city.
- Christmas Markets -Germany is famous for its Christmas markets, which can be found in almost every city. This market in Berlin is one of the most popular.
- Berlin Cathedral Church – The beautiful dome of the Cathedral Church (Berliner Dom) is one of Berlin’s most well-known and historically significant structures.
Friedensau Adventist University (FAU) is a distinguished university and its programs are designed to teach students the fundamentals of their fields as well as recent research advancements. Furthermore, all of these advantages attract international students, resulting in the university’s international province.