How to Shortlist Universities- Everything You Need to Know
About Shortlist Universities
This guide covers all you need to know about How to shortlist universities. If you want to pursue your master’s degree in Germany, the next step is to decide which universities you can apply to. As a result, you will begin looking for universities that offer courses in your field of interest, which is not an easy task.
There, you’ll have to think about a lot of things in order to specify which universities to apply to, and you’ll have to put in some effort. As a result, if you search for it on the Internet, you will find a lot of information. There are certain actions you may take to ensure that your shortlist is correct and that you haven’t missed anything.
Why should you select Deutsch University of Applied Sciences if you want to pursue a master’s degree?
So, if you want to pursue a Ph.D. after completing your master’s degree in Germany, universities are the way to go. If you merely want to work after getting your master’s degree, you can enroll in a university of applied sciences. This is due to the fact that in order to pursue a Ph.D. in Germany, you must have completed at least 300 credits in your bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
However, if you pursue a master’s degree course with the university of applied sciences, you will only be able to use the 90 and 180 credits you earned in your bachelor’s degree. As a result, you may choose the university you wish to apply to based on this information.
Tips to Consider While Shortlisting to Universities
Certain parameters must be considered while shortlisting the university options:
- Create your own spreadsheet and keep track of the universities you’ve shortlisted, their requirements, and their application information.
- Apply based on your area of interest. for example – the courses you want to study abroad.
- Seek for university course material (specific requirements for an application like language, application fees, etc)
- Join Facebook groups for masters in Germany. These groups provide the most useful information regarding studying and living in Germany.
- To learn more about the university application process, visit the university’s official website.
- You may contact the college directly if you have any queries. You can contact the course coordinator for any questions you have about the admissions procedure or the application deadline. Contact information may be found on the university’s website.
- You should look into the Edu or CHE rankings, which rank all of Germany’s universities. There is a comprehensive list of universities organized by program.
- Always double-check if the course will be offered in English or German.
University shortlisting is one of the earliest and most essential steps in the German university application process. This provides you with extensive information about universities, courses, fees, and presently enrolled international students. This essential information will assist you in selecting your preferred university. As a result, try to spend as much time as possible in university, as this will save your time in the future.
Visit for more information: