International Medical College (IMC)
About International Medical College (IMC)
The International Medical College or IMC is a well-established German university-based organization that offers postgrad international Master’s training throughout instructional coursework. The Medical College in Münster was founded in the year 2003, to provide a high-quality information exchange in dental care, pharmaceutics, and medical advances.
As of now, this Medical College has not been listed on any of the accredited websites.
Internships near International Medical College (IMC)
Internship possibilities are available in Münster from companies such as dm-drogerie markt, Lidl, L. STROETMANN, HausTierService Foster. Students can indeed manage their money by working at eateries, stores, groceries, and bookshops also.
Jobs near International Medical College (IMC)
Students can manage their expenses by working at organizations such as Dirk Rossmann GmbH, NTC Next Talent Connect UG, Fachklinik Hornheide e.V, 4flow, all of which offers great opportunities in terms of job prospects in Münster.
Housing and Accommodation
Private residential options encompass shared apartments, single and double rooms that are partly or fully supplied. The ERASMUS program is another online resource for students looking for inexpensive housing. Furthermore, the mean total cost for a room in Münster is €450 per month, which is quite high.
The IMC charges €8500 to €13500 every semester, in the name of the Semester fee. There is also a small amount of one-time entrance fee. The monthly average standard of living in Münster is €860, which includes rent, food, clothing, wifi, and other expenses.
Popular Courses for International Students
The IMC acts like an academic training institute. It offers collaborative learning postgraduate master’s programs encompassing healthcare, dental, and medical technology.
- Master of Science in Implantology and Dental Surgery.
- Master of Science in Periodontology.
- Master of Science in Specialized Orthodontics.
- Master of Science in Advanced General Dental Practice.
Places to visit near the University
Münster, the capital of Westphalia, is a historical commuter town with a cityscape sculpted by the Romanesque and Gothic towers of its mediaeval churches. some sightseeing points are:
1. Münster Cathedral is located in the city of Münster, Germany. It is a magnificent mediaeval cathedral from the 12th and 13th centuries that serves as the city’s symbol.
2. The Prinzipalmarkt plaza surrounding the City Hall can teach you everything you need to know about Münster’s prominence during the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
3. The Historical City Hall, located on the eastern side of Prinzipalmarkt, seems to be another emblem of Münster and one of the oldest specimens of secular Gothic architecture anywhere.
IMC’s missions are all to pursue world-class scientific research, as well as provide quality education for prospective doctors. By pursuing superior mentorship, personalized coaching, and a strong educational experience they aim to benefit students with their real-world experience.