Logistics Universities in Germany
About Logistics Universities in Germany
What is Supply Chain Management & Logistics?
In this article, we will be taking a look at the Logistics Universities in Germany and the field of all, including the eligibility and application process. The Bachelor’s degree in Logistics is concerned with supply chain management.
It covers subjects such as:
- Accounting, and economics to logistics and management. Graduates will be able to work in a variety of industries, including sea, ground or air transport and inventory management.
- Market needs, planning methods, and controlling supply flows.
- How global supply chains and national and international markets function.
- E-commerce and find ways to use this knowledge for strategic sourcing.
Additionally, you will develop skills such as:
- Research and analysis, negotiation, and problem-solving.
- Being able to remain calm under pressure, improvise, adapt, and make important decisions.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management & Logistics will allow you to find jobs working as a project manager, industry analyst, global logistics manager, transportation director, supply chain consultant, and others. Graduates will be able to work in a variety of industries, including sea, ground or air transport and inventory management.
The eligibility requirements for you to get enrolled in a Logistics course in Germany depend on which program you’re applying for. For example, most Logistics programs require you to take the GMAT, but some may waive that requirement if you have sufficient work experience. You’ll typically need more work experience to apply for an Executive MBA program than for a standard MBA program.
Since many programs are taught in English, you may need to demonstrate English-language proficiency, but German skills are not usually required.
The basic requirements for the Logistics Program are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree
- A TOEFL score of 90 or an IELTS score of 7.0
- 3 years of work experience
- A GMAT or GRE score (average 550)
In addition to the requirements for your Logistics program, you’ll need to include the following when applying for a student visa in Germany:
- A valid passport
- Biometric photos
- A CV and transcript of prior education
- A letter of admission from your MBA program
- Proof of language proficiency (English or German)
- Proof of funds to support yourself (usually in the form of a blocked account)
- Student health insurance
How To Apply:
Then make a list of all the documents that are required by the program. Generally, the required documents are:
- GMAT/ Test Score
- English proficiency record with scores of TOEFL/IELTS depending on the which the institute demands
- Mark-sheet/ Scorecard for bachelor’s degree
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of Recommendation (minimum two)
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of Motivation/Essay
- Submit your individual application form for the institute along with copies of these documents to apply for an MBA course in Germany.
Logistics in Germany Cost:
The cost of an MBA in Germany is quite affordable in comparison to other countries. The fees generally vary between 30,000 EUR-50,000 EUR. For public universities with no tuition fees, students have to only pay a semester fee of around 111 EUR- 275 EUR per semester.
Best Universities for Logistics in Germany:
Business Opportunities After You Graduate:
Getting a degree in Logistics in Germany can open up plenty of job opportunities, but you’ll need to be strategic about your career path. Also, take a close look at the employment statistics for each school that you’re interested in.
One of the benefits of getting a degree in Germany is that you can extend your residence permit after you graduate. So even if you don’t find a job right away, you’ll have 18 months to look for a job. Once you have an offer of employment, you may be eligible for a long-term visa and a Blue Card that allows you to work anywhere in the European Union.