Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
About Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society was established in the year 1971. Located in Rhineland-Palatinate, this is a non-profit,public-private university. This medium-sized university offers students a variety range of study programs in the field of business management, social work, and healthcare. They offer 40 degree study programs and students can choose full-time, part-time, or distance learning options. This university has 4500 students and 12% of them are international students.
Rank of Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
The University has a ranking of 6321 of 14,160 in the World,1685 of 2,789 in Europe,238 of 370 in Germany, and 13 of 18 Rhineland-Palatinate.
Internships near Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
The International Office of the university helps students to find an internship. They also help students to get an internship at a partner university. The international portal of the university’s website has information about internships. Apart from that, BASF SE, Commerzbank AG, Roche, John Deere, Reckitt etc companies offer internships.
Jobs near the University
This university offers support through The international Office. Students can work as ‘HiWi’s in research projects or research assistants at any university. Some side jobs like a private tutor, bartender, cashier, babysitter, etc are available in the job market. Apart from that, Apple, Zenjob GmbH, Lovisa, DHL Express, etc companies give opportunities to students for part-time jobs.
Housing and Accommodation
The university provides students with information about accommodation opportunities. If students would like to stay in a flat-sharing community with other exchange students, they can send accommodation requests to the international office with their application forms. Students have to pay around 295 Euros-315 Euros per month for accommodation.
The university charges 3,500 Euros per semester as tuition fees. Students have to pay a semester contribution of 135 Euros per semester. The average cost of living will be around 600 Euros-700 Euros per month excluding tuition fees.
Popular courses for International Students
The university offers a wide range of degree programs. Some of them are as follows:
- International Human Resource Management (M.sc)
- Business Administration with specialization in Management, Controlling and Information Management (B.A)
- Health Economics with dual-component (B.sc)
- Distance learning program Business Administration (MBA)
- Project Management (M.A.)
Places to visit near the University
Ludwigshafen is a city located in Rhineland-Palatinate.Here are some places students can visit after a hectic schedule while they are at the university:
- Kunsthalle Mannheim-It is a modern and contemporary art museum located in the city.
- Mannheim Baroque Palace– It is a large Baroque palace of the city. A part of this palace is used by the University of Mannheim.
- Reiss-Engelhorn-Museen (Museum Zeughaus)-It is a museum that has 11,300 square meters of exhibition area. It has around 1.2 million objects.
- Torre del Agua de Mannheim-It is a water tower.It is also known as the landmark of Mannheim.
Small groups and specially trained lecturers of this university ensure direct contact between teachers and students and thus they promote the efficient teaching and learning of the required knowledge, methodologies, and social skills.