New European College
About New European College
In Munich, Germany, New European College is a private international business school that provides state-accredited university programs in business administration and international management in English. The Bavarian Ministry of Education permitted New European College to offer university courses and tests in 2015, based on an academic agreement (recognized by the North Rhine-Westphalian Ministry of Sciences) with the International University Bad Honnef.
The university should still be rated on any of the authorized websites.
Internship near New European College
Students can participate in internship programs at the institution. Students can pick internships either from college or outside the institution based on their own interests. Students can also apply for internships online with firms such as Convolut, Scalable, and Brainlab.
Jobs near New European College
Part-time employment is essential for international students studying abroad. Part-time employment is available to students at this university. Furthermore, part-time jobs at organizations like Alaiko, DHL, and NFON may be found online.
Housing and Accommodation
University offers Private flats shared apartments with other students and student dorms. The total rent (Warmmiete) comprises the basic rent, electricity, water, and general building maintenance costs, and runs from €500 to €850 per month for a single apartment (with bathroom, shower, kitchen, and basement compartment); high-speed internet costs around €20 per month on average.
The university offers a wide range of degrees, with semester tuition fees exceeding €6100 each semester. Living costs are rather high, given that Munich is one of Europe’s most costly and beautiful cities. Students should set aside at least €1000-€1200 per month for living expenses, with the majority of this going toward housing.
|Category||Expensive City [in Euro]||Average [in Euro]||Small town [in Euro]||Comments|
|Semester Fees||350||200||110||per semester|
|Transportation||0||0||0||Transportation is already included in semester fees.|
|Public Insurance||110||110||110||Insurance does not depend on cities.|
|Private Insurance||35||35||35||you can choose either public or private insurance.|
|Mobile||20||15||8||Mobile bill does not depend on cities. Usually it cost 8-20 euro per month|
|Total [with Public Insurance]||853||711||562||per month|
|Total [with Private Insurance]||779||636||487||per month|
Popular Courses for International Students
For international students, the college offers a number of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MBA degrees, including:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Management
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in International Management
- Master of Arts for Non-Business Graduates (M.A) in International Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business
- Accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business
Places to visit near the University
Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to various museums and centuries-old architecture. The city is noted for its yearly Oktoberfest event as well as its beer halls, which include the famous Hofbräuhaus, which was founded in 1589.
- Munich’s English Garden: Munich’s English Garden is not only Germany’s largest city park (it spans 910 acres), but it’s also one of the most picturesque. Nine kilometers of flowing streams and an artificial lake complete the appearance of a natural setting, with naturally placed groupings of trees and plants providing ever-changing perspectives.
- Nymphenburg Palace: The vast Baroque palace of Nymphenburg, located on the city’s northwest outskirts, was built in the 17th century as the summer house of the Wittelsbach Electors.
- The Olympic Park: Munich’s beautiful Olympic Park, which hosted the 1972 Summer Olympics and spans 2.7 million square meters on the Oberwiesenfeld, a former Royal Bavarian army training camp, is home to the 1972 Summer Olympics.
Respecting each student’s unique passions and talents, New European College creates a personalized roadmap to help them transition from student to entrepreneur. Each student is supported by a group of teachers and academic staff who are committed to their success. One of our most valuable assets is our professors, and everyone on the New European College team is committed to our student’s professional growth along with a healthy environment to study and live in.