Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft
About Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft
The Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft is a private, state-approved university of applied sciences with campuses in Elmshorn (Schleswig-Holstein) and Hamburg, and is supported by the Nordakademie non-profit organization. It was established in 1992. With over 2,000 research locations and over 300 cooperating businesses. It is also one of Germany’s major private colleges for face-to-face education. There are now more than 2500 students enrolled.
The university has a ranking of 4918 of 14,160 in the World, 1324 of 2,789 in Europe, 195 of 370 in Germany, and 5 of 12 in Schleswig-Holstein.
Internships near Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft
There is no internship facility at the university for students. Students may also search for internships in organizations such as Lufthansa Technik, Teams Design, and Unilever.
Jobs near Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft
Full-time and part-time job options are available at the university. Students can contact the university directly for work opportunities. As a part-time job, students might work as assistants and earn money. Deep Media Technologies, Urban Outfitters Inc., and Centrica are some of the other part-time job companies that students might apply it online.
Housing and Accommodation
In Elmshorn, the university has its own dormitory with the “B Building” (40 rooms) and the “E Building” (20 rooms) total of 60 rooms. Since January 2018, 14 extra rooms in the new building F have been available for rent at a cost of roughly €230/month. Directly from the university website, students may apply for a dormitory. Aside from that, students can live where ever they want for less than €500/month outside of the college.
Despite the fact that it is a private university, certain courses do not charge any tuition fees from students. Other MBA programs charge tuition fees up to €4375/semester. Food, clothing, and entertainment, on the other hand, all cost around €557/month, excluding rent.
|Category||Expensive City [in Euro]||Average [in Euro]||Small town [in Euro]||Comments|
|Semester Fees||350||200||110||per semester|
|Transportation||0||0||0||Transportation is already included in semester fees.|
|Public Insurance||110||110||110||Insurance does not depend on cities.|
|Private Insurance||35||35||35||you can choose either public or private insurance.|
|Mobile||20||15||8||Mobile bill does not depend on cities. Usually it cost 8-20 euro per month|
|Total [with Public Insurance]||853||711||562||per month|
|Total [with Private Insurance]||779||636||487||per month|
Popular Courses for International Students
For international students, the university provides a variety of bachelor’s, master’s degrees, and Part-time doctoral programs, including:
- Dual Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Wirtschaftsinformatik/ IT-Management (M.Sc.)
- Applied Data Science (M.Sc.)
- Financial Management & Accounting (M.Sc.)
- General Management (M.Sc.)
- HR-Management & Wirtschaftspsychologie (M.Sc.)
- Business Administration (M.Sc.)
Places to Visit near University
Elmshorn is a town in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, located in the Pinneberg area. It is located 30 kilometers north of Hamburg on the little river Krückau, a tributary of the Elbe, and is the sixth-largest town in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein, with a population of around 50,000 people.
- Krückau– The Krückau is a river in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany’s northernmost federal state. Near Seestermühe, it flows into the Elbe.
- Steindammpark– The old flood plain has been transformed into a beautiful inner-city park with a huge natural lake in the center. Steindamm Park, which is located in the heart of Berlin, offers a variety of recreational and leisure options. Relax and enjoy a romantic stroll in the hidden places.
- Industriemuseum Elmshorn– The Elmshorn Industrial Museum depicts the evolution of the industry, technology, work, and everyday life in Schleswig-Holstein in a straightforward and engaging manner. The museum, housed in a historic warehouse building, is located in the heart of Elmshorn, close to the train station.
The Nordakademie Hochschule der Wirtschaft provides practical courses with good study circumstances and a high percentage of success. It provides amazing professional opportunities for its alumni all around the world. The theoretical part of the dual bachelor’s degree courses is held at the sustainability campus in Elmshorn, while the postgraduate study and further training courses are held at the Nordakademie Graduate School in Dockland, thus in one of the most spectacular buildings in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg.