SRH Dresden School of Management
About SRH Dresden School of Management
SRH Dresden School of Management is one of six business schools spread over three cities: Berlin, Dresden, and Hamburg, which is part of SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences as a whole. It was founded in 2009 as the Hotel-Akademie Dresden and currently offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in tourism, hotel management, events management and health to thousands of International students.
As of now, SRH Dresden School of Management is not ranked by any accredited websites.
Internships near SRH Dresden School of Management
There are numerous internship possibilities at DSM. At the university, one might serve as a student intern or even a student assistant. The SRH Career Portal also is available to students which can help navigate a student through the opportunities at DSM. Lidl, IKEA, DHL are some places one can work.
Jobs near SRH Dresden School of Management
Students who choose to manage their finances on their own seek part-time jobs. Students can work in a university as either a research associate or under a Professor. Mostly on the online portal, students can also hunt for part-time work. Organizations such as HRS Testzentrum, Zenjob GmbH, M&M Testzentrum, dm-drogerie markt,, Fahrradhaus Eichler offer such opportunities.
Housing and Accommodation
Students wish to live somewhere where they can keep in touch with their colleagues and fellow peers, and Studentenwerk Dresden helps in achieving those. Flat-shares, youth hostels, and private housing are all options for students. Whether you want to live in a hall of residence or your apartment, Dresden has a range of options. The price sums up around 500 EUR per Month.
The average cost of tuition fee lies around 4080 EUR to 5400 EUR per Semester. Also, housing, lodging, and transportation are all estimated to cost roughly around 748.67 EUR per month in Dresden.
Popular Courses for International Students
The School offers a wide variety of courses from the likes of Tourism, Hotel Management, International Business, namely-
- MSc in Digital Business Management – Focus Software Engineering
- MSc in Digital Business Management – Focus IT Security
- M.A in International Business and Leadership
- M.A in Hospitality Management and Leadership
Places to visit near the School
Dresden enchants visitors with a fusion of arts, intriguing architecture and cultural treasures. With spectacular museums, as well as internationally renowned ensembles and choirs. Some worth visiting places are-
- Brühl’s Terrace – Also known as the “Balcony of Europe” the most artistically attractive stretch of the Elbe’s banks in Dresden, was put out between 1739 and 1748 as Count Brühl’s private leisure parks.
- The Golden Horseman – The most renowned monument in Dresden, it was created between 1732 and 1734 and depicts Elector Friedrich August I.
- Pfunds Dairy – The Pfund brothers founded this dairy in 1880, and it is considered the “most beautiful dairy business in the world.”
In DSM, Students work together to gain specialized knowledge and enhance their soft and hard qualities. The School relies on direct interaction to selected place expertise. Also, personalized guidance, digital communication, and continual feedback are all important in this School of Management.