SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
About SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
The SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University is a climate-neutral private state-approved university that was named Germany’s most popular distance learning university for the fourth consecutive year in 2022. The SRH Fernhochschule located in Riedlingen is one of Germany’s few climate-neutral educational institutions. Every year, over 8,500 people are accompanied on their educational journey by more than 130 staff.
The university hasn’t been ranked on any of the accredited websites.
Internship near SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
At the university, there are no internship opportunities for students. Internships can be found for students in the newspaper or on the internet. Internships are also available at Webasto, GEBERIT, and Teva Pharmaceuticals, which may all be accessed online.
Jobs near SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
The university does not provide part-time employment opportunities for students. Part-time employment is advertised in periodicals and on the internet by companies such as Cerence, Vetter, and SYMEDIC.
Housing and Accommodation
Students can select their housing based on their preferences. Outside of campus, shared living costs are between €200 to €400 per month.
The university offers a range of courses with tuition fees of €5000 each semester. However, the monthly cost of living in Riedlingen is roughly €800.
|Category||Expensive City [in Euro]||Average [in Euro]||Small town [in Euro]||Comments|
|Semester Fees||350||200||110||per semester|
|Transportation||0||0||0||Transportation is already included in semester fees.|
|Public Insurance||110||110||110||Insurance does not depend on cities.|
|Private Insurance||35||35||35||you can choose either public or private insurance.|
|Mobile||20||15||8||Mobile bill does not depend on cities. Usually it cost 8-20 euro per month|
|Total [with Public Insurance]||853||711||562||per month|
|Total [with Private Insurance]||779||636||487||per month|
Popular Courses for International Students
The university provides a variety of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MBA department programs for international students, such as:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Places to visit near the University
Riedlingen is a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is located in the district of Biberach. It is one of the Upper Swabian Baroque Route’s destinations.
- Kaisersheim Abbey: It was a Cistercian monastery in Kaisersheim (now Kaisheim), Bavaria, Germany. Kaisersheim was a virtual sovereign state as one of the Holy Roman Empire’s 40 self-ruling imperial abbeys.
- Stiftung Historischer Hängegarten: The historic hanging garden, or Stiftung Historischer Hängegarten, is a Renaissance garden erected in front of Count Georg von Helfenstein’s castle with 202 serfs between 1569 and 1573 as a “hanging garden” on a level area on a particularly designed extension of the natural castle hill.
- Theater im Hof: The Theater Hof is a multi-genre theatre in Hof (Saale), Bavaria. It is the principal venue of the Hofer Symphoniker and is a four-section house that spans the areas of music theatre, drama, ballet, and youth theatre.
The SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University was the first to be awarded the FIBAA “Excellence in Digital Education” seal. With the constant changes in formats, quality assurance is an important consideration. For the past 25 years, it has been dedicated to ensuring that our students realize their goals. For that purpose, the institution strives to establish the greatest circumstances possible for a successful daily symbiosis of living, working, and studying.