Steinbeis University Berlin
About Steinbeis University Berlin
Steinbeis University Berlin was founded in 1998 as a private state-approved German university of applied sciences. The university’s main campus is in Berlin, but it also has campuses in Baden-Württemberg.
It provides bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as research programs, in the domains of technology, management, and economics. Currently, 10% of the 8,100 students enrolled are international students.
The university has a ranking of 4325 of 14,160 in the World, 1166 of 2,789 in Europe, 171 of 370 in Germany, 17 of 46 in Brandenburg, 12 of 36 in Berlin, 630 of 1,007 for Real Estate, and 2694 of 4,080 for Business.
Internship near Steinbeis University Berlin
Internships are provided at the university for international students. Internships allow students to explore the present while also shaping the future. It may be available on a number of different websites. Internships are available in companies such as Heineken, Zebra Technologies, and Microsoft.
Jobs near Steinbeis University Berlin
Part-time jobs permit students to manage their finances on their own. For students to minimize their expenditures and obtain professional experience, the university offers several trainings and research opportunities. On websites like Opera, Civey, and zeotap, students may discover a variety of part-time jobs.
Housing and Accommodation
Students do not have access to on-campus accommodation at the university. In Berlin, students may choose from a number of housing options, including single and shared apartments. For shared accommodation, student housing fees range from €300 to €400 per month, depending on where students choose to reside.
The university costs more than €5000 in tuition fees per semester as it is a private organization. Berlin is not exceptionally expensive when compared to other European capital cities and some of Germany’s major cities. The cost of living, on the other hand, is around €600 and fluctuates depending on where you reside.
Popular Courses for International Students
The university provides a variety of undergraduate and graduates degrees in the following areas:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Leadership and Management, Business and Economics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Business and Economics
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in cardiovascular perfusion
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in healthcare services
- Master of Science (MSc) in implantology and periodontology
- Master of Science (MSc) in Project-specific (SIBE)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in IT management
- Master of Business Engineering (MBE) in Technologies and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physician Assistants
- Master of Arts (MA) in Business and Economics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Social work – social pedagogy
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in business Informatics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Special manufacturing processes
Places to Visit Near University
The capital of Germany, Berlin, was founded in the 13th century. The city’s Holocaust monument and the graffitied ruins of the Berlin Wall serve as reminders of the city’s stormy 20th-century history. Berlin is now known as a youthful, fashionable tourist destination with an eclectic combination of new and old buildings, lively entertainment, shopping, and a diverse range of sports and cultural organizations and art galleries.
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church– One of Berlin’s most remarkable sights, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is in many ways two churches: the ultra-modern new church built in 1961, and the remains of the ancient church, which include the majority of the 63-meter-high tower.
- Topography of Terror– Also known as the Gestapo Museum, the Topography of Terror is housed in the buildings that were originally the Secret State Police’s primary offices and jail, as well as the headquarters of Gestapo activities during WWII.
- Berlin Cathedral Church– With its 75-meter-high dome, the Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is one of the complex’s most magnificent buildings, located on Museum Island close to the Lustgarten.
Steinbeis University is a world-class research and teaching institution. A center of learning where learning is for life, not only for life’s purpose. A place where the future is being built: the future of technology, management, and the economy, as well as the future of all those who study and educate with one another. Universities and graduate schools throughout Germany and abroad provide a wide range of practice-integrated academic possibilities for students, as well as the perfect environment for research at the highest international level. As a result, it will help you to shape your future.