University of Education Ludwigsburg
About University of Education Ludwigsburg
In 1962, the University of Education was established, and in 1966, it relocated to Ludwigsburg. It is the largest of Baden-six Württemberg’s universities of education, with roughly 5,500 students and over 450 employees. Primary schools, ordinary secondary schools (Hauptschule), middle-ranking secondary schools (Hauptschule), and special schools are all served by the university. It is a public university with just 6% overseas students presently enrolled.
The university has a ranking of 3534 of 14,160 in the World, 1000 of 2,789 in Europe, 144 of 370 in Germany,21 of 62 in Baden-Wurttemberg, and 1 of 3 in Ludwigsburg.
Internships near University of Education Ludwigsburg
Students can participate in internships at the university. On the university’s website, students can apply for positions such as trainee or project head. Students can, however, look for internships with companies like MHP – A Porsche Company, IBM, and BNP Paribas online.
Jobs near University of Education Ludwigsburg
Part-time jobs are not available at the university. Part-time positions at companies like Wüstenrot & Württembergische, Volksbank, and Falke can be applied online by students. This allows students to earn money while also gaining job experience.
Housing and Accommodation
There are no accommodations available at the Ludwigsburg University of Education. Students can, however, opt for shared accommodation, which is rather inexpensive and costs no more than €550. Although it is entirely up to the students to decide where they want to live.
Enrollment and administrative expenses at the Ludwigsburg University of Education are now at €207.40. Even though it is a public institution, certain programs have tuition fees of roughly €2200. The cost of living in Ludwigsburg was roughly €700/month.
|Category||Expensive City [in Euro]||Average [in Euro]||Small town [in Euro]||Comments|
|Semester Fees||350||200||110||per semester|
|Transportation||0||0||0||Transportation is already included in semester fees.|
|Public Insurance||110||110||110||Insurance does not depend on cities.|
|Private Insurance||35||35||35||you can choose either public or private insurance.|
|Mobile||20||15||8||Mobile bill does not depend on cities. Usually it cost 8-20 euro per month|
|Total [with Public Insurance]||853||711||562||per month|
|Total [with Private Insurance]||779||636||487||per month|
Popular Courses for International Students
The Ludwigsburg University of Education provides a wide range of bachelor’s, master’s, and part-time master’s degrees. This includes the following:
- Teaching qualification for secondary level I (BA)
- Special education teacher (BA)
- Education Science (BA)
- Culture and Media Education (BA)
- Primary school teacher (M.Ed.)
- Secondary School Teacher (M.Ed.)
- Special education teacher (M.Ed.)
- Postgraduate course in teaching special education (ALSO) (M.Ed.)
- Cultural Studies and Management (MA)
- Social work in special educational fields (MA)
- Education Management (MA)
- International Education Management (MA) – in cooperation with Helwan University Cairo
Places to visit near the University
Ludwigsburg is a city in southwest Germany located approximately north of Stuttgart. Ceramics and fashion museums are housed in the baroque Ludwigsburg Residential Palace. “Blooming Baroque” is the name given to its manicured gardens. The neoclassical rooms of the 18th-century Ludwigsburg Favorite Palace, previously Duke Eberhard Ludwig’s vacation house, are surrounded by woods. Monrepos Lakeside Palace was the Duke’s hunting lodge in the northwest.
- Eberhard Louis– Duke of Württemberg constructed himself a Baroque house of obscene proportions between 1704 and 1733, which would be one of the biggest of the age in Germany.
- Märchengarten– The fantasy garden in the Ostgarten is one of the corners of the Blühendes Barock that deserves special attention (East Garden). After seeing a Dutch fairytale garden near Tilburg in 1959, the head gardener Albert Schöchle developed this.
- Seeschloss Monrepos– In the 1750s, Duke Charles Eugene erected a vacation house for himself a few kilometers northwest of Schloss Ludwigsburg and Schloss Favorite, but with beautiful pedestrian paths connecting the two.
The Ludwigsburg University of Education likewise has a lively student body. The university’s activities schedule includes a number of cultural highlights. The university theatre, which hosts readings, concerts, and poetry slams, as well as the study gallery with rotating exhibitions, provides students with a diverse cultural program.